Do you have a book inside you?
If you'd like to try your hand at writing, but want some professional guidance along the way, consider book coaching. Our book coaches will work with you to create a comprehensive outline, set deadlines, offer writing advice, and provide editing services. We'll also help you navigate your publishing options. You don't have to embark on your writing journey alone!
Some of our coaching services:
- Pre-planning your book (strategizing your approach, considering your audience, etc)
- Creating a detailed outline
- Setting deadlines or a project timeline
- Editing your manuscript
- Proofreading your manuscript
- Offering "next steps" guidance
Pricing & Process
Our pricing is competitive and fair.
- Our goal is to help you write the first draft of a manuscript within three months.
- Once complete, you can choose to work with our editors to polish your draft through our three-step editing process. The final result will be a print-ready manuscript.
Are you excited?! Are you ready to get your book out in the world? Is the WORLD ready for your book?
We will only consider serious inquiries. Our clients are:
- Committed to deadlines
- Enthusiastic about their idea
- Appreciative of the amount of time and dedication it takes to complete a book
If you fit this profile, feel free to get in touch!
Book coaching involves open and clear communication. We prefer meeting with our writers in person before and during the project.
Do you live within the Twin Cities metro area? Great! Let's meet.
If not, we are still open to working with you if you are up for the occasional video chat and phone call. Contact us and let's work something out!
Juli Geske Peer
President, Peer Performance Solutions
"They excel at everything! Click Clack Writing will remain one of the powerful tools in my toolkit for continued business success."
First Draft Coaching
If you simply want help tackling the first draft of your novel, memoir, or business book, we do that!
Kate and Jessica provide one-on-one first draft coaching. They are also developing an online, go-at-your-own-pace class for writing a killer first draft. Stay tuned! In the meantime, sign up for Write Your Story, a newsletter that delivers writing tips, guidance, and community.